Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, after almost a year of looking, I finally found a white 1993 Toyota Supra N/A with 123k miles :D It's EXACTLY what I wanted... targa top, spoiler, 17" chrome rims and completely stock! only thing i don't like is it's an automatic but it only being $12k made it worth it :) The interior is very clean and the exterior is even cleaner. :) I couldn't be more excited :D :D Here are some pics i just took, sorry for the blurriness.. any comments are welcome. :)

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
White with the polished tt wheels = one of my favorite looking supra's. Now lower it. :bigthumb:

And take some better pictures :p

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
If that is original factory paint then that is one hell of a clean car.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
lookin good man...we gotta hook up when i go down to sb to visit my cuzin at ucsb...much congrats :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congratulations!

Looks perfect, clean as hell, exterior looks like 10 out of 10, especially with 17" tt rims :bigthumb:

When you look this good, you do not need to race anyone, it will make a perfect daily driver, but if you feel the need, you always have option of bolting on a single turbo kit using current na motor or TT motor swap.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TaBooLeH21 said:
lookin good man...we gotta hook up when i go down to sb to visit my cuzin at ucsb...much congrats :beerchug:
sounds good! :)

and i'm not sure if its factory paint... its pretty much flawless except for some key scratches.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
way to go dude. ive been seeing you posting in FS ads for a while now wondering if you were ever gonna get one:p

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For now my main plan is to get a nice sound system in there. :) After that maybe a tranny swap or turbo... i'm still thinking about lowering her, not sure yet... no body kits for me though

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
now get used to rude and jelous people telling u is only an automatic NA, just ignore them, u have a car 10 times better looking than theirs, congrats

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Congrats man! NA-T soon? :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts