Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's dirty from driving it home today. I'll clean it up and take some good pics later today. It has some nice mods and 20in wheels:) Here's a few teaser shots

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Chrome Maya GR5's. 20in Rears and 19in Fronts. I'll probably sell them and get some new wheels. These look WAY better in person. They don't look good in pics but they look pretty damn good in person.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ryan,
Happy B Day :)
Very nice car, how many miles does it have?

Enjoy the drive and when you have time let us know how it feels performancewise?
I guess you will have to be carefull on the highway when you come across a Supra, a lot of people will try to race you with that car!

Stephane,

·
Registered
112 Posts
I figured you would get a 430....lol...forgot all about the 360's

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
They really ondt look great in the pics but i have seen them and they look awesome!! CCW SP500's look even better though :p Is this gonna be your DD now :lol:

Alex

·
Registered
380 Posts
Damn. that is a sweet ride. if it were silver it would be my dream car. Congrats on the new car. More importantly how long until she gets a built motor and twins? and can we get some more pics (some of the inside too). Oh and can I get a ride when I roll through memorial day weekend?

James

·
1,211 Posts
Damn Woon takes the first swing and 1-up's Dusty with Wheels/Exhaust and a new 360 in the stable.

Chris @ HPF or Jarrett @ PHR I would think is in line for the 360/430 bandwagon

chidoks said:
bling bling... that makes you and Dusty.. i wonder whos getting one next?

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
i guess we'll be needing a ferrari subforum on here pretty soon

Nero said:
Damn Woon takes the first swing and 1-up's Dusty with Wheels/Exhaust and a new 360 in the stable.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Nero said:

Get your story right Porsche-man. I've got wheels, exhaust, intake, and ECU already. Stereo was drawn up last week, just waiting on parts. And I have even more in the works, I just don't talk about it much.

Besides, SW owns us all. :(

Dusty

·
Registered
709 Posts
So when you dropping it off at my place??

- Richard

1 - 20 of 124 Posts