Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a certain service unlimited for 1 month. I think we all know what service this is but I do not want them finding this thread via search, so I'll keep it anonymous. I have this service from 3/16/09 and have 30 days to run vins. If you want me to run a vin please PM me the vin and your e-mail address. Please do not post a vin in this thread. I'll try to get back to you in a timely manner but understand I do have a job, so keep that in mind if it takes me a while. Donations will not be excepted since I needed this for my own use. Hope this helps anyone needing some info.

·
Blood for Blood
8,323 Posts
What a nice guy... I dont need this but I am sure others on here do. I did mine before I got the Supra lol... anyway have fun...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Would someone be interested in me making a little vin post site?

You browse to the site, paste in your vin and maybe supra forums username, then anyone that has access to a vin search can go do the search and then save your results for you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All pms replyed to, anymore takers? I'm forwarding the e-mail (wasn't paying attention and used company e-mail d'oh, should have used personal to allow me to forward anytime) reports after I run the vin, so basically I can only do this when I'm in the office. If you send me a PM I can only reply to it with the info M-F 8am-5pm Eastern time.

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
pm'd thx ppl like these make SF awesome

-mike

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
Pm Sent, thank you so much for the Contribution..!!

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Pm sent!!! thx bro!

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
PM Sent...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts