Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need the basicly all moldings for a 1986.5 im not sure if they years very so i put the year in the post for that reason. next around the windows the black peaces are missing is there a site or somewere i can buy them? Thanx for the help in advance guys.

O yeah one more part someone tried to get in to my door or something with a dam screwdriver and my handle and outside locks are all messed up is there a way to get new locks and handles? is this toyota only?

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MnDriver said:
I need the basicly all moldings for a 1986.5 im not sure if they years very so i put the year in the post for that reason. next around the windows the black peaces are missing is there a site or somewere i can buy them? Thanx for the help in advance guys.

O yeah one more part someone tried to get in to my door or something with a dam screwdriver and my handle and outside locks are all messed up is there a way to get new locks and handles? is this toyota only?

For everything Im gonna tell you to check the for sale section and ebay. I ordered a handle once threw toyota and I think it was like $160. It would be cheaper to just by the stuff used.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant buy a used lock though right? I mean that wouldnt make sense. so that is toyota. i would have to get all new locks or some shit. as for the moldings ebay has been checked. I have not looked in the for sale secotion yet though.

D
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MnDriver said:
I cant buy a used lock though right? I mean that wouldnt make sense. so that is toyota. i would have to get all new locks or some shit. as for the moldings ebay has been checked. I have not looked in the for sale secotion yet though.

I dont see why not? You would need the whole set (doors, ignition, hatch = 4 tumblers) and the key/keys. Or just doors, but then you would need one key to unlock the car and another to start it.

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
I dont see why not? You would need the whole set (doors, ignition, hatch = 4 tumblers) and the key/keys. Or just doors, but then you would need one key to unlock the car and another to start it.
Or if you're really bored, re-key the new tumbler(s) to match your key. Does help to have a spare tumbler(s) around, and be really bored.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
86-88 Supras use 5 different keys-easy to match up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts