Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just saw these today and it hurt seeing some one so stupid doing something like this. Granted it was probably a SZ, but still.
JZA80 supra:

S13 strut conversion:

Tube frame front:

Turbo manifold:

CA18 camshaft brace:

·
...pop the hood!
947 Posts
is this possibly an ls drift build?

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
"Just finishing up my build, lookin good so far"

-

·
Registered
145 Posts
God you guys are a bunch of ball swinging loyalists. He's not replacing the 2JZ with an inferior motor. It makes the same or more power for cheaper. End of story. But seeing how he did the suspension, looks like a drift build. To each their own.

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,660 Posts
God you guys are a bunch of ball swinging loyalists. He's not replacing the 2JZ with an inferior motor. It makes the same or more power for cheaper. End of story. But seeing how he did the suspension, looks like a drift build. To each their own.
Loyalists, maybe. But that is aside the point. If anyone could look on this and not see it as an abomination (no not because its an LS). I am sure there are a few other reasons I can think of that would give me the reason to call this an atrocious piece of work

·
2JZA70
2,537 Posts
The bigger problem is The absolute shit quality of work that appears to be going on as opposed to what he's doing.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts