Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont own a supra...

7K views 156 replies 63 participants last post by  FYRARMS 
#1 · (Edited)
i own a 3kgt instead. as ive heard from other forums, SF is filled with a bunch of a-holes who think their supras are gods in the automotive world. yes they are nice, yes i like them, yes i want one, but y so mean to others? is it true?

#4 · (Edited)
proally cuz ur friends all have aids and drive honda hatchbacks....

Just cuz someone says something bad about one supra owner dont mean were all the same... Now gtfo

#5 ·
Wanna know how I know you've never met a Ferrari owner?

#8 ·
Nice first post. It seems that it's a case of "pot kettle black" here...

#11 ·
i have an sl, ive broken 3 trannys this year, my motor is bpu, but i love my car. its beautiful in its own way. supras r beautiful too.

do u dog on n/a supra owners the way u say an sl isnt a real car? i want a vr4 but i also want a single turbo supra, but some cant afford them (im too busy paying for trannys lol) i posted an interesting topic that was neither neg or pos, simply a statement i have inquired about. but in the first 2 posts on this thread and someone has sumthing bad to say proving the statement in a way.

maybe not all supra owners are asses, but the ones who make bad comments to ppl like that make a bad name for this forum. i frequent 3SI and my own forum modifiedmadness.org alot. u wont see us making a bad comment on their first post (unless we personally know them in real life, then we r joking) maybe u should recognize who these inconsiderate ppl are..

#15 ·
1) Re-read your first post
2) realize you came across as a total douche
3) delete your account
4) create a new account and don't sound like a douche
5) enjoy the forums. make sure you don't ask the same questions that have been asked over and over again and could easily found using the search function.
6) Make you own damn decisions in life because most people out there idiots. If you don't like us after you take those steps, you will know why.

And just because your expecting us to be total assholes on supraforums...here
:madfawk:

#16 ·
1) did that
2) i see how u could think that
3) delete ur attitude plzkthnks
4) u cant hear my voice, plus i would keep my screename the same
5) i will, i use search on all forums, i know how to use the forums...
6) how do i make decisions if i cant search for a specific answer or dont ask questions about inquiries? i never said i didnt like SF or the ppl on here, just inquiring about a statement another person brought up in conversation.

and just because u Assume that i am expecting you to be an asshole makes u a dumbass...i can be an ass too...

#17 ·
Look, 3000GT guy... I'm being honest here when I say these things (below)...

You came on here, and posed a question (more of an assumption) about all Supra owners being assholes, and that we are mean to everyone. What did you expect to happen? Everyone to say, "Oh, no! Please! We're so nice - please accept our apologies and let us make you understand that we're not!"

Absolutely not - that's not going to happen. Try this as a social experiment - go into a bar, a nice one (I mean - NICE), and say the following:

as ive heard from other BARS, THIS BAR is filled with a bunch of a-holes who think their BAR is the best in the city. yes YOU ALL's is nice, yes i like IT, yes i want TO COME HERE MORE OFTEN, but y so mean to others??
And, there is no point in saying it to a waitress, hostess, or bartender, or even a manager - they want your money, and may kiss your ass... say it to some of the regulars that frequent the bar. See what they say, and report back. I'm willing to bet that you'll get alot of more interesting responses than you got here.

Get me? Get the point?

#19 ·
You got to be kidding me.. you come on here and call us assholes and you expect people to be civil about it? I mean show some class, most people on here are nice people there are a few rough ones, but that can be said for any forum. I think if I was you I'd check my atitude at the door and enjoy this forum. Otherwise it won't be fun for you and you will be considered an asshole yourself. So think about what you are going to say before you say it and there shouldn't be a problem.

#24 ·
again, I didnt call u aholes, thats just wat i heard. u assumed that i would expect ppl to be civil about it, i expected both pos and neg responses. my attitude was neutral wen i posted, i would say u think that i had a problem with SF before i joined, i didnt. who said i wasnt enjoying this forum? the topics are great reads for me. i thought about every word before typing them. u may think i just run my mouth off at every chance. sry dude..i dont...

#22 ·
Why don't you read up on the threads yourself
and formulate your own opinion
based on what you see instead of what you hear.

But remember, this is the SF afterall
so you're bound to find a lot of positive opinions about the Supra here.
Just as you would find similar views about 3kgt/stealths on the 3si.org

#43 ·
Yes, yes, I think that's how we're feeling on 3si. Let me make a proper introduction here and speak for the majority of the 3S community. I'm Tyson, first post to the forum, long time fan of the Supra...ok, so the stereotype thrown out that Supra owners are a-holes is a green light to flame away, I don't blame you guys there. As we have already discussed over on 3si...

"You just got c*ck slapped by a Forum, then came back to your home base and got c*ck slapped again."

This is a great lesson to noobs in forums...um, don't start off making,
a.) Retarded comments you didn't think through
b.) Repeating retarded comments you heard
c.) Post your retarded comments back at home base

Sorry if I've offended anybody with the use of the word "retarded", if I have, please replace with "challenged".

No forum wars here. I think we can all agree on one thing...that we like cars, we like to talk about them. Now I can't say that I'm speaking for the majority anymore, but I personally have mad respect for Supra's, I have three local buddy's that own them and they are f**king sweet cars. Not everyone on 3si agrees, but hey, to them their own.

I'm sure you guys house your fair share of real a-holes on the forum, as do we. But making a general stereotype that Supra owners think they are "gods in the automotive world" and "a-holes" on a...SUPRA forum...:gtfoslap:

We're sorry :kiss: Lets pretend that icon is a respectful handshake.

I'm out.

-Tyson

#35 ·
Ok well lets try this then:

"I don't go to bluesnowgt's house...
I stay at my own instead. As I've heard from other people, bluesnowgt's house is filled with a bunch of a-holes who think everything inside it is gods gift to the world. Yea, its decent stuff and I don't mind it, and I wouldn't mind having some of it, but why is everyone inside an asshole? is it true?"

How does that sound to you?

If you came on here and said "Hi, I'm a fan of supras, but I hear owners get the reputation of being assholes. Where's that come from?" I doubt the reaction would be as bad.

People think we're assholes because we have "only" 400,500,600 hp, because we're used to these numbers as the norm, so when someone goes "yo dawg I'm pushing 350hp now" it doesn't impress us. The supra can take so many levels of abuse it's insane, and most owners understand this and expect it to be standard. And it's a standard many other cars can't pull off. Is it the best car on the world? no...but there's a reason the cars still hold the value they do.

And then there's always the fact that some people are just assholes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.