Discussion Starter #3
a)the music sucks
b)turn your volume off
c)it zooms in on the speedo
d)its a 3 megapixel camera

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
1) At night? You must have some pretty good headlights to be comfortable going that speed for that long at night.
2) In traffic? Probably not the safest way to do things.
3) Took a while. Time for some more mods. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very light traffic, and ye sit did take a while, but listen to the sound, what gear did i start out in? what rpm did i shift at? how come i wasnt doing WOT? wasnt trying to get up there fast, ill make naother video when the cars back from the shop with WOT and shifting at 6800 not 5800, it was justa cruise

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
those are the same videos you've had forever.........when are you going to get something new?

I also have a better video camera (Cybershot T-1)........so if you wanna do a run, you're welcome to play. I'm still untuned so I should only barely beat you.

But once the mkiv is bought..............well that'll be a different story. =)

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah old ass videos

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
^ and you thinik he really dident go WOT?
Who just says "ehh ill take it up to 146 tronight BUT OH NO NO WAY IM GOIGN TO GO WOT!!!"
Sounds like some one is in denial. Embrace NA power, dont make excuses for it =)

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
i was about to go take a nap or something took forever. nice speeds next time go wot.

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my friend had his camera with him and wanted to see its top speed, which you dont need to burn gas to get up to. i casually cruise at speeds over 100 often without WOT, i used to cruise control it at 130 on my way to california, also gets rather bumping at WOT with my given suspension

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Cordeez said:
^ and you thinik he really dident go WOT?
Who just says "ehh ill take it up to 146 tronight BUT OH NO NO WAY IM GOIGN TO GO WOT!!!"
Sounds like some one is in denial. Embrace NA power, dont make excuses for it =)
HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.