7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL.. i think that time i was only doing 14's
the mk4 known here as the croydons supra is a 10 sec beast and just broke a 9.9 recently, have no idea what speed tho

so yea he made me look real slow hehe

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
LoL when he did that burnout i would have been like ooo shit, here comes the pwnage lol. it hardley looked like you were moving when he flew past you. that mk4 was f'ing fast,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn, that really is. I have see my friends MK4 run on the freeway, 1st MK4 ride:) but he still got it up to 130 Damn quick, but still props for runnig it. Did the Mk4 remove the front headlight for the cold air and put it in after the race or way it towed there?

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yeah they remove the right headlight becasue the intake is right there, to be street legal if he drove it there im pretty sure he would have had to put the light back in, but with a 10 second supra, he might not have dirven it there

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
hey supra girl.......i dont think u got owned by a mkiv....i think u got raped by a mkiv....lol.....

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL yea i think that's a better description :p

yea he removes the headlight in the pits ;)

and it is still street legal.. his daily driver LOL, Graham = :bowdown: :nuts:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
oh man, you got punk'd from when he did his burnout... hehehe aight peace :run:

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
u know wat thou.....i appreciate the fact that u posted this video....eventhou u lost.....takes a real person to do that!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
jdmuscle said:
u know wat thou.....i appreciate the fact that u posted this video....eventhou u lost.....takes a real person to do that!!! :bigthumb:
nah, there's only one person in the world who is the fastest, everyone else will get beat at some point :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts