Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aww yeah, sittin nice and low now. This thing bites into the road like no other now!
*plays the lowrider song*

3,796 Posts
Nice...what kind of springs?

3,796 Posts
YOU CUT THEM DIDNT YOU??????!!!!! :ar1:

3,796 Posts
oops...lol.....my bad :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Looks great. I have a very similar setup--an '88 car with '91 alloy wheels and lowered just over 1". Really makes the car look nice.

So what's the scoop on the Racetek coilovers? How does it ride, compared to stock?

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still testing/adjusting spring rates, im riding on the prototype mk3 setup. So far, it bites the road real nice, and i have it dialed in somewhere around a 2-3 inch drop.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Looks pretty nice- I'd like that kind of setup if I could find one for a reasonable price...

·
Plak
750 Posts
Nice! :)
My car is lowered enough, cant have a passenger in it or else i'll rub/scrape badly haha.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
wow... thats so sexy, looks exactly like my supra.... :drooling:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys

Where would someone find these racetek products;) . The coilovers look awesome so does your car buddy. Im a bit jealous:D .

Eric 91t

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,258 Posts
niice. ive always said my car is low enuff...its a supra, its not like you're starting with a honda accord that has like 5 inches of wheel gap - when you lower any family sedan, you notice. with a supra, its a minor diff, but for us supra freaks yeah its still really noticeable. looks good man - is that ride a lot stiffer now tho? i like how smooth my car is now, thats why im wary when it comes to changing the springs

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
how about you guys send me a prototype set, and I'll let you know if the perch design is strong enough for 99.99% of the drivers? I'm really good at breaking shit ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts