Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was getting some of my supplies ready for the spring detailing of my mom's car when I realized I had no claybar. I was forced to run to my local AutoZone and pick up the Mother's claybar. When I was checking out, the woman at the register asked what it was. I went into a good 5-10 minute conversation on the benefits of using a claybar and some other detailing tips. I just thought Id share cause it was quite random but I felt good to help someone out that wanted to take proper care of her car.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
:bigthumb:

On a side note, how much did you pay for the clay bar? They seem to sell only Mothers here they it's $16. I thought Meguiar's was $10 but I can't find it.

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
LOL. I was once went to get a wheels stud for my 300zx and the worker was outside smoking a sig. The whole thing went alittle something like this: I roll up, get out of the car, he ask's me why its still running, I say its on a timer. He then tells me my z which is running rich is running lean. I ask him why he says that? he says U dont hear the motor rev up and down? I tell him its a fully built motor and those are cams and solid lifters doing that. He then feels dumb and says he wants to race me in a neon with a srt4 motor without the turbo its fast enough!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
i went to get a banjo bolt there and the guy was like whats that? and i explained to him and hes like ummm we dont have them here and go figure i talk to another guy there and the bolts were right below the dumb guy underneath the counter

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
i seem to be educating guys at autozone lately and thats from a girl too!!! LOL
great job :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Suprachik8 said:
i seem to be educating guys at autozone lately and thats from a girl too!!! LOL
great job :D
lmao.... and these people get paid to work there... go figure

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
LOL thats awsome, I love it when grls are into cars and know what they are talking about. This one grl with a civic was always trying to race my z when I was only making 550rwhp. I was liek whatever lol. Kuddos to u for knowing what ur talking about.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i went there to replace some vacuum hoses for my car .....i asked for 3/8inch and they came back with 7/32inch and told me not to worry because it "stretches a little"...shit, it would have to double it's size to for me to be able to use it......i bought it anyways since i was in a hurry and just didn't want to bother with it.....

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,252 Posts
people that work at some auto stores are retarded........my dad came in with his mazda rx-8 and the guy asked my dad if it was the v6 or v8 model........:wtflol:

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
^ LMAO!!! So damn true, i thought there were some pre requisites for working at a auto parts store! shoot if i work in a hospital and if they were to hire people with no clue what they were doin, we'd have a lot of dead people!!!

·
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
s14roller said:
:bigthumb:

On a side note, how much did you pay for the clay bar? They seem to sell only Mothers here they it's $16. I thought Meguiar's was $10 but I can't find it.
Yeah thats how much I paid for the Mothers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts