Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Wow, that's freaking sick! It's too bad it doesn't come with the 6 speed manual, who knows if the auto could withstand the massive torque that engine is capable of..Badass nonetheless:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, but I would guess with a 6000lb tow rating that the tranny is built pretty stout. This thing is better than the L in almost every way. It's lighter and has AWD, 4V heads, forged crank/connecting arms, more seating, ect. I don't know about the 21" wheels though. I'll wait until I see one in person.

T

·
0 Posts
I wonder what the target price is.. I'd guess somewhere in the 30k+ range..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
canker said:
sport trac is fugly no matter how much power you put in it. SVT needs to build some damn cars. Give us a 300hp awd 500 or a turbo focus.
It would be very easy for Ford to put out an awd sedan close to 300hp. The MazdaSpeed 6 is very close to that already and the Fusion is built off the same platform.

·
Registered
365 Posts
fordert said:
It would be very easy for Ford to put out an awd sedan close to 300hp. The MazdaSpeed 6 is very close to that already and the Fusion is built off the same platform.
That or the Duratec 3.5L V6 that had at some show or were testing. I would think it would put out what the Nissan VQ35 could or close to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts