Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly thought I was waking up being able to drive the MKIII to work. I just remember waiting for night to come so I could see the pop ups comming up ( because I love them! ).

To bad, I woke up to snow covered roads and a Supra with no engine in it. :eek:

This has to be the first time I've ever dreamed about it, I must be missing it bad :p. Anyone else have similar dreams?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
I had a dream last night I went to a supra meet and talked shit to a bunch of ricers that were at a civic meet right next to us :)wtf: ). I'm not lieing either :lol:

Dreams are weird.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Ever since I moved my supra back to Maryland while I'm getting this job setup... I haven't missed it at all.

The leaking, breaking and general bullshit problems with it....

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had a dream that I was in my supra, but I was also in Grand Theft Auto driving my supra. The police started chasing me and I wrecked into a wall and it exploded and then I appeared outside the hospital.
Yes, I had been playing grand theft auto that day. lol

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
I day dream about my car, you could say. Zone out, and remember the summer with the supra, back when it wasn't in pieces.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
i do that from time to time. especially when i plan of working on it the next day i visualize myself in my dream working on it....my dreams are way to closely linked with real life :(

K

·
0 Posts
Ive had a alot of dreams about cars, I had a dodge viper in one i ended up wrecking it around a corner. some off topic dreams ive had were being in a tsunami, doing cocaine all day and other weird ass shit. and dont u notice when u wake up from a weird ass dream u feel strange and funny all day? does this happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
963 Posts
I had a dream I was in mine and it kept gettin smaller and I got trapped inside, but as it got smaller it got faster...it was pretty wierd to be drivin a hotwheels size car at the end of the dream, but then I woke up and drove to school and it was all aight...

·
Registered
156 Posts
All my dreams with cars suck. After i put the old school greddy turbo kit on my 87 rx-7, i had a dream ab out it. The car drove fine, but if i went WOT, the turgo NEVER spooled, and first gear took FOREVER! Ugh. I'm with spipedong, even in my dreams. my rx-7 is a POS.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
A LONG time ago I had a dream my friend hooked me up with a rental car in vegas and I was chillin with all my friends. He got me a van as a joke for the rental car, then I turn around and he points to this fucking red ferrari, I would PAY to have that dream again. I must have slept in late cuz the dream finished, after lots and lots of donuts and burnouts. Man that was a nice dream, all it was missing was a wet tshirt contest.

·
Registered
945 Posts
It's been a while but I once had a dream where I finished turning the last bolt on my motor to get it running again. Started it up and when it started purring, my wife came out and blew me in the driveway. Granted this might actually happen when I get it back because the car makes her horny as hell but IN THE DRIVEWAY!!!! great dreams. Running down vettes and all things turbo.

I day dream about it alot too. ALOT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts