Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a few hours last night reading up all the turbo tech stuff on the garrett website, and I searched up a lot of info here on supraforums on the gt35r and how it's supposed to be an awesome street turbo.... well anyways, last night I had a dream that I had a black mkIII, all done up, with a gt35r, and I was on my way to some place. Once I got there, everyone was sayin "oh SHIT, it's christian and his gt35 supra!!(like they were all scared or somethin)." and then I popped the hood and everyone was watchin my nice polished gt35r turbo. the rest is fuzzy, but I thought it was pretty sweet lol. Especially considering I'll never afford a setup like that in the near future. anybody else ever have dreams of their dream mkIII?

·
Dont question the good Dr
474 Posts
cocaine is a helluva drug

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
I once had a dream that my Supra never had any problems. :(

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,275 Posts
^^ or that the supra actually worked for more then 24HR

·
Not so fast!
457 Posts
got_boosted said:
I once had a dream that my Supra never had any problems. :(
-chuckles- I had a dream that my Supra could more than just barely crawl away from EP Civic Si's but I think mine's a little bit more of a "luxury" than a "nessecity" dream. :rofl:

·
Registered
53 Posts
yea, i had a dream, that my car ran, i had insurance, and there was no rust....ohh. and the engine bay was SPOTLESS. butttt not all dreams come true :p

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
:dunno: I had a dream that I could actually get the parts I need to do a GE to GTE swap

·
Registered
371 Posts
I had a nightmare that some crazy nut in Canada had the same first name I do... :nuts: :p

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
nice dream cause most random people dont even know the heck a gt35r is. hahaha

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ImUrOBGYN said:
I had a nightmare that some crazy nut in Canada had the same first name I do... :nuts: :p
MK3Brent said:
OOOohhh shit Christian made a thread..... DDDEEEAAMMMMNN
:hahano:

yeah yeah I know, pointless thread, but seriously...I envy u guys with the big upgrades so this was kinda cool for a change. at least my car runs good...for now :ugh2: .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MK3Brent said:
We all started somewhere.
yeah I know, I'm not sayin you all just had everything right off the bat. It seems for quite a few ppl with a mkIII that the way to building a great machine is a long one. I know I'll have my turn someday but going back to school is gunna hurt my funds....till then I'm havin fun keeping her alive.

·
Fish tacos
818 Posts
I once had my mom comn on my room and tell me my surpa was stolen when it was broken. I didnt let her sleep taht night.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Topher E said:
I once had my mom comn on my room and tell me my surpa was stolen when it was broken. I didnt let her sleep taht night.
:lol:

I have dreams regularly about my supra... Ugh.. the most vivid part about my dreams is the shifting between gears... God I love Supras... :crossjerk

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
I had a dream that a real life Tetris game was happening in my front yard and I tried moving the Supra but I kept getting blocked in by the giant falling Tetris pieces. After one level was cleared and I thought I had way out, some other block would fall down and stop my progress.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts