Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew my headgasket and the bird escaped all hell broke loose steam and lights everywhere and nobody would help me fix my supra it was horrible :crying:

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
ummmmm ok

I had a dream i was doing 120 down a dark road and for some reason i had no headlights and i crashed into a pole. then i woke up and my alarm was going off to get up for work......i dont know which is worse hitting a pole at 120 or getting up for work........

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it sucks when you have a dream about blowing a headgasket because then you drive the car and your afraid to beat on it in fear of blowing a headgasket........but i beat on it anyways and shes running fine :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I like those dreams where you fall off the cliffs. It's a pure adrenaline rush. lol.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
I had a dream once, I was going down a two lane highway with too many fucking stop signs, so I just started running them. Only, I wasnt in my supra, I was in a 1JZ Powered ST85 (77' Celica). Thats woos a craaaazy dream, cos then a cop got on my ass and I flipped a bitch doing 40 somehow, and turned onto a cross street then turned again and PARKED IT, managed to lose him. Then my alarm went off for work =\

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,757 Posts
I've had a couple of BHG dreams, and each time a month or so later my car blew the headgasket (on my previous mkII)

I take dreams semi-serioiusly now, especially about the car, lol.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
SupaMan said:
I blew my headgasket and the bird escaped all hell broke loose steam and lights everywhere and nobody would help me fix my supra it was horrible :crying:
So basically it was the Apocalypse!

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
i had a dream my supra was running. :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
did you guys ever had one of those dreams where you are just flying down the road in your mk3 and nothing is in your way, car is cutting the turns like a dream, everything feels new and comfortable and a chick of your dreams comes out of nowhere in the passenger seat telling you to go faster? dude those kind of dreams are just some that I would have about my old mk3. But sometimes, I had those nightmares especially when i had let her go to someone else (which did truelly happen but thank god its in the right hands right now) and everything goes dark except a spotlight over the car and it gets torn apart in front of you by madmen with chainsaws, sledge hammers ect. Bro I hate those dreams!

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
lights evrywhere?... i tihnk a cop pulled you over and you smashed it to try and get away but then you got a BHG and couldnt get far. :)

·
It might run right......?
1,492 Posts
I had a dream though not a nightmare where i had one of my 4 supras running and u know what IT DIDNT LEAK COOLANT omg i didnt see the lil bird cage but alas i awoke and realised i had fallen asleep on the engine on the stand again DOH

G

·
i use to have dreams too n would wake up wit soggy pj's...after a few counseling it all stoped completely.. :bigthumb:

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,130 Posts
I used to have drag racing dreams... but would always wake up on the first shift.

Because my left foot would smash into the bottom foot-rails of the bed... :( ow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts