Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when thread post about when people do or say stupid things about a car...

I'll start. So I'm in high school but I'm not the average what I see in a movie I think is real teenager. I hate it when people think their civic are fast, mustangs are the fastest cars on the road known to man, and thing mazdas are fast as fuck.

·
Super Moderator
10,243 Posts
I hate it when newbies start pointless threads.

·
Super Moderator
10,243 Posts
Well that's a good one but you have to start somewhere.
Start by busting out that English book you've obviously never opened, and then take another look at the first line you typed in this thread's first post.

People everywhere (not just on car forums) will take you a lot more seriously if you can write coherently in something approaching correct English.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Start by busting out that English book you've obviously never opened, and then take another look at the first line you typed in this thread's first post.

People everywhere (not just on car forums) will take you a lot more seriously if you can write coherently in something approaching correct English.

I'm attempting to improve my grammar but like I've stated on previous threads I'm starting/replying off of my android it saves how I text and assumes the words.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hate it when people start threads, with obvious grammatical errors (or even nonsense), in the wrong section of the wrong forum, on the wrong site.

and blaming a phone or computer or your fathers left nipple for lack of proofreading is about as bad as the fast ricer civic kids thinking their shit is hot.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hate it when people start threads, with obvious grammatical errors (or even nonsense), in the wrong section of the wrong forum, on the wrong site.

and blaming a phone or computer or your fathers left nipple for lack of proofreading is about as bad as the fast ricer civic kids thinking their shit is hot.
Okay agreed

·
Super Moderator
10,243 Posts
I'm attempting to improve my grammar but like I've stated on previous threads I'm starting/replying off of my android it saves how I text and assumes the words.
I post all the time from my Incredible and I have no such fucking problem. Stop being a lazy brat.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.