Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so ive been up since 6am cause i had to work, i work all day and start walking to my car to see a guy in my car and before i could run over there he jumped back in his car and his girlfreind drove off. i got their licence plate and called the cops but it was too late they broke my dash, stole my cd player, stole my amp and 1 of my subs they had to unscrew the one by one so they didnt have time to get them all. they broke my window, cut my seat, scrached my shift knob. i want to kill someone. i hope the cops find them before me

i dont know if anyone can find these guys but the cops said they live in tacoma and i have the plate number, if anyone knows how to get the addy let me know

washington plate 142-KLD its a 1990 white corrisca just incase you see them around

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
How sickening. Glad that you got their license number. Lets hope it wasn't a stolen plate

Too bad you didn't get there soon enough to put them out of their misery!

In my opinion people like this don't belong in jail and with that I won't say on here where I think they belong but you have my permission to use your imagination!!! And the same goes for any who steal, vandalize, maim, rape, kill or who are drug dealers and maybe a few other criminal types too. They are all in the same category as far as I am concerned.

My answer for the above types of criminals is that we find a deserted Island, wayout in the Pacific, and put them all on it. Give them a shovel a hoe and a rake and a box of seeds and leave them all there for the rest of their lives. Guard that Island with the US Navy and or the Coast Guard to keep them from escaping or from anybody trying to help them to escape that island. And then forget all about them!!! I have no tolorance for SCUM.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
What we need is for more people to get, as the old saying goes, "mad as h--- and I ain't going to take it no more" and for us to start doing something about it... Because it sure doesn't seem like the "system" is doing anything about it...

I can understand how good policemen would get so frustrated trying to do their jobs when nothing really happens to the "ilk" out there...

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
Nick...with the liscense number you should be able to own them. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was told by one of my freinds that i can go to the DMV and pay 7 bucks and they will tell me where it is so i might go do that tomorrow

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
While you're there can you look up GOTMILF. Some crazy MOFO with a slow car is running around with that one. :D :D
Sorry about your troubles. This kind of stuff really makes me mad.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
XCELR8 said:
While you're there can you look up GOTMILF. Some crazy MOFO with a slow car is running around with that one. :D :D
Sorry about your troubles. This kind of stuff really makes me mad.
:lol: Damn pull that guy over for expired and cancelled plates! :)

And sorry to hear about that Nick. They had to go and tarnish your nice new car.

So the cops won't go looking for these people even though you gave them the plates?

Reminds me of when my car got broken into in highschool and my subs got stolen. luckily they didn't see my amp under the seat. Months went by and then finally the kid bragged to the wrong people about stealing my stuff. I called the cops and they went to his place but he had moved so they said if I could find his new address they'd try again. I got his new address and a friend and I went over to his house and knocked on his door. the dipshit answered and I said I heard he had some subs for sale. then the idiot let us in and led us up to his room. I didn't see my subs but I saw my wires so I shut the door and told him he was in deep shit. He was all shakey while I was looking through his stuff seeing what I could take as a trade, lol. He ratted out the people who had my subs. The people happened to be his cousins who caught rides with me to school every morning. bastards!

hope you get your stuff back!

·
Registered
317 Posts
The DMV should be able to supply you the address. When my system was stolen a couple of years ago, I figured out who it was and got the plate number. My friend made a call to the DMV and got the address. End of story. :)

Anyway, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I know the feeling. Good luck.

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Oh Nick sorry to hear about your car...Travis told called me the other day and told me....Thats really aweful and it just makes me pissed that the cops arent doing more about it, especially with all the extra info you have to help them.

I will definately keep my eyes open when i return.....i dont know whether to be sad for you or more pissed right now...after all that time it took to get that system not to mention the money, not to mention YOU HAVE A BRAND NEW CAR...so sorry buddy. :(

Bad things catch up to bad people, they will get what is coming to them.

Will talk to you soon, keep your head up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trying to, i almost just wanna sell it and get some piece of crap that no one will mess with. but no one will by a 9 month old car with 17000 miles on it and missing half a system. the cops better find them before i do

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nick, don't sell the car. Don't let them win and break you. I have someone keeping their eyes our for your stuff on the market. I will call you tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts