Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·



I need to get a lip on my 87 supra (formerly Trevs old car...the 1jz swaped blue supra). Ive see nthe carbonfibreFX lip, and tried to contact them with no luck. I do like this lip quite abit as well. Any info?
Thanks
Tyler
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,818 Posts
i think its East Bear lip
 

· Destroyer of Turbos
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
east bear lip. that car is quite famous i think :)
 

· Banned
Joined
·
2,465 Posts

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
for a pre-89?
 

· Banned
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
EDIT: sry, no fitting on pre

i could deliver EXACT this lip ... the guy sells, cause he's too low ;)
 

· GOTCHA!!
Joined
·
109 Posts
Matce said:
should fit on both!

i could deliver EXACT this lip ... the guy sells, cause he's too low ;)
Great offer, dude... Shipping the lip from Europe to US REALLY makes sense - especially since that BOMEX lip can be bought easily in the US... :ugh2:

Concerning the other one - the first one: It´s an euro-spec front lip. There are some replicas offered on ebay.com but I ain´t sure if the fitment is acceptable. The are a couple of complaints...

BTW - it won´t fit pre-89
 

· Banned
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
Sar-Supra said:
Great offer, dude... Shipping the lip from Europe to US REALLY makes sense - especially since that BOMEX lip can be bought easily in the US... :ugh2:

Concerning the other one - the first one: It´s an euro-spec front lip. There are some replicas offered on ebay.com but I ain´t sure if the fitment is acceptable. The are a couple of complaints...

BTW - it won´t fit pre-89
you know the price on the used bomex? you know my shipping conditions?
if you've any problems with my offers, shoot me pm :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,000 Posts
Matce said:
you know the price on the used bomex? you know my shipping conditions?
if you've any problems with my offers, shoot me pm :)
$100 cdn for a 3hole replica, no shipping. :)

And no it does not fit the pre-89 bumpers, not correctly anyways.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
thx chrisco - then i got wrong info from the seller ... so won't fit :)

@blackout: where? :) - if this is true, ill take 5!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha,
I had a feeling this thread poped up every once in a month or so. Sorry guys, did some searching and couldnt find the answer I needed.

So besides the carbonfibreFX lip (which I cannot for the life of me get ahold of them), are there no other solutions?
Thanks
Tyler
 

· Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Goodbar6 said:
Haha,
I had a feeling this thread poped up every once in a month or so. Sorry guys, did some searching and couldnt find the answer I needed.

So besides the carbonfibreFX lip (which I cannot for the life of me get ahold of them), are there no other solutions?
Thanks
Tyler
im stuck i nthe same rut as you, until cfx is back to making products we're either stuck at stock or custom.
 

· Powderin my balls since07
Joined
·
2,702 Posts
Goodbar6 said:
Haha,
I had a feeling this thread poped up every once in a month or so. Sorry guys, did some searching and couldnt find the answer I needed.

So besides the carbonfibreFX lip (which I cannot for the life of me get ahold of them), are there no other solutions?
Thanks
Tyler
sadly there are not, Duane, owner of CFX says that due to boeing, airbus, and tha army, there is a shortage of Cabon fiber, so no products as of now....
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top