Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I need to get a lip on my 87 supra (formerly Trevs old car...the 1jz swaped blue supra). Ive see nthe carbonfibreFX lip, and tried to contact them with no luck. I do like this lip quite abit as well. Any info?
Thanks
Tyler

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think its East Bear lip

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
east bear lip. that car is quite famous i think :)

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
that lip is not from america, nor can u get it :(...Dan Mac spent big dollars for it, and will only sell it at tha right price ;) i've tried lol

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
ohhhh another east bear thread... never a solution.. never....

·
Banned
1,455 Posts

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
for a pre-89?

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
EDIT: sry, no fitting on pre

i could deliver EXACT this lip ... the guy sells, cause he's too low ;)

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
Matce said:
should fit on both!

i could deliver EXACT this lip ... the guy sells, cause he's too low ;)
Great offer, dude... Shipping the lip from Europe to US REALLY makes sense - especially since that BOMEX lip can be bought easily in the US... :ugh2:

Concerning the other one - the first one: It´s an euro-spec front lip. There are some replicas offered on ebay.com but I ain´t sure if the fitment is acceptable. The are a couple of complaints...

BTW - it won´t fit pre-89

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Sar-Supra said:
Great offer, dude... Shipping the lip from Europe to US REALLY makes sense - especially since that BOMEX lip can be bought easily in the US... :ugh2:

Concerning the other one - the first one: It´s an euro-spec front lip. There are some replicas offered on ebay.com but I ain´t sure if the fitment is acceptable. The are a couple of complaints...

BTW - it won´t fit pre-89
you know the price on the used bomex? you know my shipping conditions?
if you've any problems with my offers, shoot me pm :)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Matce said:
you know the price on the used bomex? you know my shipping conditions?
if you've any problems with my offers, shoot me pm :)
$100 cdn for a 3hole replica, no shipping. :)

And no it does not fit the pre-89 bumpers, not correctly anyways.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
thx chrisco - then i got wrong info from the seller ... so won't fit :)

@blackout: where? :) - if this is true, ill take 5!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha,
I had a feeling this thread poped up every once in a month or so. Sorry guys, did some searching and couldnt find the answer I needed.

So besides the carbonfibreFX lip (which I cannot for the life of me get ahold of them), are there no other solutions?
Thanks
Tyler

·
Registered
419 Posts
i bet you its photoshop!! why would anyone take off the factory bumper for almost all of these aftermarket bumpers. sooo ugly

·
Registered
210 Posts
Goodbar6 said:
Haha,
I had a feeling this thread poped up every once in a month or so. Sorry guys, did some searching and couldnt find the answer I needed.

So besides the carbonfibreFX lip (which I cannot for the life of me get ahold of them), are there no other solutions?
Thanks
Tyler
im stuck i nthe same rut as you, until cfx is back to making products we're either stuck at stock or custom.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Goodbar6 said:
Haha,

Thanks
Tyler
sadly there are not, Duane, owner of CFX says that due to boeing, airbus, and tha army, there is a shortage of Cabon fiber, so no products as of now....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts