Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I DO have a Turbonetics Deltagate Mark II Wastegate, dont tell me it's shitty, I've already heard that...

I wanted to know how much hp a Deltagate can hold? Is there anything I can do to make it hold more?

OK, if the Deltagate is that big a POS, then can I just pull it and put on the Racegate on? Will the flanges match up? Because I have an exhaust adapter for my turbo, and the wastegate flange comes up out of that adapter: is this making sense? OK, it's like a cube, one side goes to the exhaust manifold, then the top has a tube that runs to my w/g and then the other side has my turbo on it... see? Will the flange for the Deltagate work for a Racegate? Or am I just f'd and stuck with this Delta?

Jake

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,736 Posts
Not trying to be an ass Jake, but pick up the phone and call Turbonetics.

Not rocket science here.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 1:15am, is Turbonetics open? :p

I just wanted to hear from anyone on here who may have used them and had experience with them...

Besides that, I dont know much about externals w/g's so I'm wondering if the flanges are universal, can I use HKS or TIAL w/g's on that flange? Or should I ask Turbonetics if TIALs will work, :lol:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psifactor said:
umm jake i could have sworn we told you it IS racegate...not a deltagate... :dunno:
They look the same, but mine has a sticker on the top that says: Turbonetics Deltagate Mark II Wastegate :( :( :(

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am making over 400 rwhp on a 2.8l with a deltagate. I run a Stonemountain Ebay special on my 7M. It is also 35mm and it's over 500 to the wheels. I haven't had any problems with either WG. You'll be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts