Eg Rear hatch glass with tint and jdm struts $90

Eg carbon fiber duckbill $150

Jdm eg center console $120

Jdm eg floormats $60

Del sol seat with eg rails fits dcs too $160

Eg front front with spoon lip will not seperate $220

Eg rear tail lights complete $70

Eg blox rear lcas, will fit dcs $70

im located in gilroy ca, i dont have paypal anymore.

· Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey,

I am interested in a few parts. I want the duckbill spoiler and the cup holder setup ( necessary pieces to fit in) under the AC unit. I maybe interested in the AC unit if everything works and lights up perfect ( many of my bulbs are gone).

BTW, how's the condition of the duckbill spoiler? Any scratches and chips? Do you have the hatchback trunk cover for sale?

Please PM me the price for the trunk cover, AC unit and the cupholder and location that we can meet up half way.

· Registered
222 Posts
damn another beautiful car gone! =(

· Banned
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey,

I am interested in a few parts. I want the duckbill spoiler and the cup holder setup ( necessary pieces to fit in) under the AC unit. I maybe interested in the AC unit if everything works and lights up perfect ( many of my bulbs are gone).

BTW, how's the condition of the duckbill spoiler? Any scratches and chips? Do you have the hatchback trunk cover for sale?

Please PM me the price for the trunk cover, AC unit and the cupholder and location that we can meet up half way.
i dont havethe trunk cover, there was no ac in the car (cx modle), that coin cup holder goes with the jdm console, i havethe stock usdm cup holder. the duckbill is in good condition not show condition, i dont recall any scratches, and for sure no chips. im located in gilroy.

· Registered
1,048 Posts
i dont havethe trunk cover, there was no ac in the car (cx modle), that coin cup holder goes with the jdm console, i havethe stock usdm cup holder. the duckbill is in good condition not show condition, i dont recall any scratches, and for sure no chips. im located in gilroy.
Mike,

I mean the climate control unit. If everything (includes the lights) are good, let me know. If you decide to part out the cup holder, let me know as well.

-Alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.