Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRUE or FALSE? has anyone heard the same thing. Friend wanted to enter but hesitating to do it now.

·
Very Senior Member
10,069 Posts
Well, let me see.

First, I'm supposed to agree to these rules (among others):
# We reserve the right to disqualify any participantfor bad behavior, for late arrival at the starting point or for any other reason at our sole decision; in this case no money would be refunded to the driver.
# The participants agree to accept the organizer's decisions in any case and will not appeal against them.
# The organizer also reserves the right to cancel any event at any time for any reason. No refunds will be made in this case.

And then, after me paying $30K, someone will come by and take my car to some place as yet undefined.................................

Yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan. :hay: :hahano:
:bsflag:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I thought it sounded like a scam right when I read that they can call the race off at any time and you dont get the entrance fee back. Thats some bullshit right there.

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
Cenitus said:
TRUE or FALSE? has anyone heard the same thing. Friend wanted to enter but hesitating to do it now.
Hey I heard that my friend is selling his twin turbo Supra for $6k, are you interested? :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do I need to say a name for it to be legit you dumb f*ck? Who gives a f*ck if its bullsh*t anyways (which its not), But i know this because he is #66 of 100. and that it costs a $13,000 deposit if you want atleast spot. He had every intention to win. considering the shitty ass cars that were in the gum ball races. But since youre ahead of yourself . you might as well believe its all a lie.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
Cenitus said:
Do I need to say a name for it to be legit you dumb f*ck? Who gives a f*ck if its bullsh*t anyways (which its not), But i know this because he is #66 of 100. and that it costs a $13,000 deposit if you want atleast spot. He had every intention to win. considering the shitty ass cars that were in the gum ball races. But since youre ahead of yourself . you might as well believe its all a lie.
Careful...you better hope the Mods/Admins don't see you keep this up. :sadwavey:

·
i lift trucks
1,204 Posts
Cenitus said:

so your friend wanted to enter and was hesitating, but he put down a $13,000 deposit already to be #66?

alright. :gfight:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I am also running a monster mega world wide rally, mine is only US$10,000 non-refundable deposit for a reservation, same rules, better destinations, anyone care to enter? paypal me :)

I've also got bridges going cheap

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
quick_dry said:
I am also running a monster mega world wide rally, mine is only US$10,000 non-refundable deposit for a reservation, same rules, better destinations, anyone care to enter? paypal me :)

I've also got bridges going cheap

Count me in!!

2 bridges also. kthnx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.