Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Prelude Si w/ DC headers and exhaust. I've got a 94 NA Automatic. I kept up with it until, I pushed to hard and it went into neutral. I'm not done tweaking my car. All I have a Blitz SUS intake and that's it. I'm going to mod many other parts. There will be more on this subject later. I'm going to race it on Saturday.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
rw3 said:
I pushed to hard and it went into neutral.
LOL i do the same damn thing, exept i usually do it at the track. Lets see ive done it several times at Ennis and a few times at RCR.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
weird...you gave it so much gas that the transmission shifted from drive to neutral? i've never had that problem in my 93 na but that occurs with my dad's 98 tacoma. in the tacoma, if i gun it from a stop, the tranny will shift jump from D to N. sucks. it should be close if not a win against a modded prelude si.

by the way, how is your blitz intake fitted? do you have a pic of it?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
thats not what im talking about :) i do it when i put the tranny in MANU mode and i push to hard on the shifter and it skips D and goes into N. Its not the cars fault,its the drivers :D i guess im just too strong for my own good ;) *cough*LOADS of sarcasm*cough*

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Do you guy's think it's faster when you manually shift it? I never ran at the track as a n/a, but it never really felt any faster than if I just left it in drive. Any numbers?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention that I didn't rev it. I just wanted to try to beat it with no rev. I'm going to race it again soon and then I'll rev it. I should beat it when I race it again.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
DaveH said:
Do you guy's think it's faster when you manually shift it? I never ran at the track as a n/a, but it never really felt any faster than if I just left it in drive. Any numbers?
I usually drop a tenth or two if i manually shift it, not a nociable difference but it is there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts