Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
7JZ-GTTTTE
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lexus LF-A (LF-A looks like an MKIV rather)
I mean look at this little hackjob photoshop I just did of my car and an LF-A

I can see this being a dream car for alot of people here...
Could this car be lightly refereed to as an MKV?
Even if it's only in body lines and branding.

·
---
2,768 Posts
A couple other cars resemble MKIV's as well.

For example, lay your car over an older eclipse. Should we lightly refer to the eclipse as a MKIV? The Supra had a very nice and stylish body which was ahead of its time. It just means it has a modern look to it.

·
ಠ____ರೃ
7,335 Posts
Not really. Eclipse, definitely, but I'm pretty sure that was deliberate on Mitsubishi's part, when you look at the rear bumper, wing, headlights, dash, etc.

The 599 has a lot of Supraness to it.

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
Listen...whether it's related to this thread or not........

...if one more pimple-faced tween at the Taco Bell drive thru calls my Supra an Eclipse, I'm gonna choke a bitch.

...no I mean that.

:dark:
Dude, Sweet Eclipse! Is it a turbo?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Listen...whether it's related to this thread or not........

...if one more pimple-faced tween at the Taco Bell drive thru calls my Supra an Eclipse, I'm gonna choke a bitch.

...no I mean that.

:dark:
where can i get a grill like that for my talon?

·
Hardtop Crew
6,357 Posts
Hahahaha. I Agree with everyone i think the worst is hey look at that sweet tiburon

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hahahaha. I Agree with everyone i think the worst is hey look at that sweet tiburon
Me and my buddy where riding threw town in the Supra an these guys pulled up in a ( Genisis? ) or however it's spelled? And where like nice Supra...my buddy go's Nice Tiburon sounds good! And they where like no...no um it's a Genisis. Worst part is we just really didn't know or couldn't tell? lol

Im so sick of threads popping up saying new supra supra wooo supra. It's a damn Lexus! It's a all new platform of it's own. Nothing Supra-ish or related about it at all.

·
18 and i'll still take U!
1,058 Posts
yeah it does but hey, y not design a car after all the achievements the supra has accomplished.....

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
yeah it does but hey, y not design a car after all the achievements the supra has accomplished.....
What accomplishments? (sarcasm)

It's amazing that in most other forums I go to, the Supra is heralded as an overweight, can't handle, overpriced, dyno queen... (300ZX, RX7, VR4 forums)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
What accomplishments? (sarcasm)

It's amazing that in most other forums I go to, the Supra is heralded as an overweight, can't handle, overpriced, dyno queen... (300ZX, RX7, VR4 forums)

haha, I'v been told by my autocross racing co-worker that mine is a "bloated pig" but he does realize its quite a bit faster. :gaysex:

·
adammackintosh.net
5,807 Posts
i noticed this instantly when i first saw the LF-A

i was like "lol the side windows look like my car.... hm the whole side view kinda does"

i suspect its due to
a) aerodynamics and what is efficient and what isnt (im pretty sure mkiv supras are extremely aerodynamic. 243mph anyone?)
b) toyota made both.

newer tiberons also look like mkiv's..... disturbingly similar imo

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
^^Yeah sure does^^

-I parked a Vantage a while back next to my Supie, and oddly enough it was about the same height, lenght, and width...lol...!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts