Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,090 Posts
WEST said:
Looks great and this thing is really fast.

Good job Dusty.

Nope - wasn't me. Artaxerxes has been working day & night the last few days to do this. He gets 90% of the credit. The other 10% goes to a couple other hardworking Admins.

Glad you like the changes. We are still working some bugs out but we'll get it...

Dusty
 

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
Joined
·
5,467 Posts
is anyone else having the problem where every time you close the browser and come back later it asks you to log in again? even if youve clicked remember me etc when you signed in before....

:dunno: :devil:

hmph
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Looks fantastical, keep up the good work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Can't go wrong with vbulletin. There are tons of interesting features available for VB.
I also fiddle around with the script on a friends forums.
 

·
Boostin...
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
IdealSupra said:
is anyone else having the problem where every time you close the browser and come back later it asks you to log in again? even if youve clicked remember me etc when you signed in before....

:dunno: :devil:

hmph

I have the same problem...
 

·
disfrutando de la vida
Joined
·
569 Posts
IdealSupra said:
is anyone else having the problem where every time you close the browser and come back later it asks you to log in again? even if youve clicked remember me etc when you signed in before....

:dunno: :devil:

hmph
I Have the same problem
 

·
Single Turbo
Joined
·
711 Posts
Thumbs up over here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Looks good, kind of like a nice spring cleaning/re-arranging thing. Now to keep with the new software cleanup thing I think a good idea would be to zero out everyones post count so we can all start on a nice new clean slate :D .


B.Kidd
 

·
Filmmaker
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
Its about damn time....haha jk its sick i love the new look, and yes i came here at least three times a day while it was down

Matt
 
21 - 40 of 131 Posts
Top