Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
I sat here for days just clicking the refresh button until SF was up again. Anyone else do that?

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
:bigok: .......

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
I have to sign in everytime I come back to sf. I have "remember me" checked but it keeps asking me to sign in. It remembers my name, just not my password. I'm using Firefox btw. Any thoughts?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
IdealSupra said:
is anyone else having the problem where every time you close the browser and come back later it asks you to log in again? even if youve clicked remember me etc when you signed in before....

:dunno: :devil:

hmph
Set the following page as your homepage, or put it as your favorites...you won't have to log in everytime. Well, at least I don't. :)

http://supraforums.com/forum/index.php?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I don't like the icons and buttons. They look big and clunky (there's also some sort of a grey border around all the the icons that just doesn't look good).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great job guys! The little qwirks of VB are great. It looks awesome too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
briguy453 said:
I sat here for days just clicking the refresh button until SF was up again. Anyone else do that?
:werd:
I'd find myself typing in the address and trying to log in before I'd remember that the forums were down.

Looks great guys!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the functionality changes but I'm not too fond of the color scheme. I would like to note that teh site seems to be running much faster and the added features are nice as well.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Johnnie_Mneumonic said:
I don't like the icons and buttons. They look big and clunky (there's also some sort of a grey border around all the the icons that just doesn't look good).

:werd:

But at least the forum seems to be running a lot quicker.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
I like some of the changes, but I still like the old forum a little better.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
I'm kind of feeling the old style better. This new system is too advanced for me hahaha.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
much easier to read, and Avatars are bigger :D

Thanks Admins!

41 - 60 of 131 Posts