Supra Forums banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well...it seems a little strange that I don't have access to the page. I didn't post a ton but I read nearly every day and never caused any problems with those that did post. Admins, I would like to be able to read and reply to posts in the off topic forums...please. Thanks,

bd

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
#1. people with low post counts I think simply need to deal with the fact they can't see Off Topic. Regardless of Join date, the post count of 6 means you have contributed almost NOTHING back to the forum.

#2. I do believe the reputation scale is going to be deleted soon, so no need to worry about what it is

[/rant]

·
Registered
12 Posts
These people that are complaining about off topic need to face facts. The rules are rules. You need to stop complaining about not seeing off topic and comtribute more. I have not many post. I used to read off topic and cant now NO biggy. Im hear to read about supras since I own one and it is an interest of mine. If these people are really on here because of supras then they woulnt bitch because they can still post about and read about supras. Bottom line they ones who bitch are only on here because of off topic.

I

·
0 Posts
So how many posts do you have to get before you are able to post and see off topic again? 50?

I agree that off topic is one of the main reasons i came to the forum but i also enjoy other parts. If you all want to see off topic so bad, participate more in the forums and eventually you will be able to view all of the forum.

Hey rules are rules. deal with them.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts