Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just was tweaking a few things for the meet tomorrow. And I got into a race on the twisties with a STi. These were high 2nd gear / 3rd gear turns. we ran for about 7 miles, but felt like 2 minutes lol. He would leave me on the entrance of turns, I didnt want to risk it and he had a better car for that, but on ever straight away i could get right back on his rear bumper. We pulled off at a gas pump and he was jocking my car. His only had a cat back. We talked for like 10 mins and he told me that he had never heard a car that sounded so mean. He said that it was the "ultimate sleeper" and sounded like a race car. Guy was like late 20s, real cool, and super impressed with the power of the 1j (which he had never seen / heard of before) When i told him I had blown turbos he was even more impressed. 1JZ FOR LIFE!

~scott

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
Well i just was tweaking a few things for the meet tomorrow. And I got into a race on the twisties with a STi. These were high 2nd gear / 3rd gear turns. we ran for about 7 miles, but felt like 2 minutes lol. He would leave me on the entrance of turns, I didnt want to risk it and he had a better car for that, but on ever straight away i could get right back on his rear bumper. We pulled off at a gas pump and he was jocking my car. His only had a cat back. We talked for like 10 mins and he told me that he had never heard a car that sounded so mean. He said that it was the "ultimate sleeper" and sounded like a race car. Guy was like late 20s, real cool, and super impressed with the power of the 1j (which he had never seen / heard of before) When i told him I had blown turbos he was even more impressed. 1JZ FOR LIFE!

~scott
:) Nice one Scott. I am glad you showing up tomorrow as well It wil lbe a 1jz dominated meet tomorrow hahaha...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts