Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at a supra, it has 120k miles on chassis, has a built motor but the motor is blown, guy isnt sure what the problem is but it is blown, its a black on black 6 speed, pretty much if i dont get this car im not going to get a supra cause it looks like the only one i can afford

all mods have about 2k miles on them

63mm single turbo, hks wastegate, etc
sp fuel 720 injectors
carbon carbon clutch
sp intake manifold
greddy gauges
tein coil overs
rmm wing
hks twin ignition
125 wet shot
sp driveshaft
and some other misc stuff

what is a fair value for this car?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
what is the condition of the car? i would say no more than 20 for it if it is in good condition, that is pretty high mileage and for a car that doesnt even run 20 would be a lot to ask. you may be able to afford the car but can you afford to fix it? new shortblock + install = $$$! i wish you the best of luck on getting another supra!

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still have my car, that i would then buy from insurance as my short block only had 37k miles on it

btw condition is alright, nothing special but nothing bad, like a well kept 10 year old car

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
so where did you find this car? for sale locally or online or something? im sure you will be able to pick it up for a pretty good price if it is in a non-running condition reguardless of the condition.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
I'd try something less than $20K - maybe $18K.
Be willing to go up, but not much.

YMMV.

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
Try to find one of those crazy doctors selling well maintained low mileage TT Supra's for around 14-15k....seriously, I hear about these every so often.

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
If you're going to buy your old car back why not find a clean N/A and switch your TT parts over to it and buy a beater to drive in the mean time.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Jaxx said:
Try to find one of those crazy doctors selling well maintained low mileage TT Supra's for around 14-15k....seriously, I hear about these every so often.
I found one of those. Well, not quite that low...;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
What year is this car? if it is a 98 it will fetch a little more

·
Nottin' like boost...
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a 95, and i dont want a na for the fact that i want a 6 speed and if lets say something bad happens to my car again ill get nothing for it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts