Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i sold mine supra na awhile back in 05 so i can put down some $$$ for a house,and i bought my S4 with the $$ that left over..anyway here s some pic what the supra now look like..yah i sold it to a friend...now she s NA-T hope ya enjoy the pic..

now she s fianlly TURBO!!!

i m glad my friend does take care of her...
here s my S4-bi turbo

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
Yea smart move John on the house man, but not having the supra I bet is still a sting in the heart. At least you know your baby went to a good garage. Hope you get another dawg for your new house man.

·
Registered
27 Posts
awesome choice. My friend has a 2.8 liter quattro thats supercharged...damn quick too. I think that supra would be perfect with a partially painted carbon fiber hood and lost the stickers. Either way nice........I love ze Audi!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guy..well yah sometime when i see those hook up honda pull up next to my S4..i wish i still have my supra..at least it look mean...lol..but yah the S4 is fast for what it is...but feeling of the sport car and sport sedan do have different feeling lol..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Equity loan my friend.. anything can happen again!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Car is looking good, I am happy to see it went to a good owner. I always enjoyed looking at your progress with your car. Hows NJ treatin ya?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
SUPRAT88 said:
i sold mine supra na awhile back in 05 so i can put down some $$$ for a house,and i bought my S4 with the $$ that left over..anyway here s some pic what the supra now look like..yah i sold it to a friend...now she s NA-T hope ya enjoy the pic..
Wow your NA Supra sold enough for a downpayment on a house and had cash left over for an S4?

·
Registered
227 Posts
dam that supra is clean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts