Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok First Of All Im A Proud Owner Of A 86.5 Toyota Supra.... And I Wanna Build A Drift Car Out Of It.. Ive Done Alot Of Research And Noone In The U.s Makes Parts For Them.... Well A Couple Of Companies Do. So If U Guys Can Give Me Some Websites Where I Can Find Some Parts Like Camber Arms And Tierods Swaybars Things Like That. Decent Parts... It Would Be Great.. Thanks In Advance..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Easy with the caps firstly. Secondly, do some searching here and on SM. There are many companies that now offer parts for the MA70. Goodluck with your build.

Mo

·
Registered
65 Posts
shit man unless u really like the mk3 supra i recommend u get another car because your gonna be doing a lot of research and waiting on parts and most of the time your gonna have to make your own setups fit, and forget the prashe bolt-on

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STFU RICER.
YOU CALLIN ME A RICER. LMAO..... WRONG...... BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.... IM CURRENTLY BUILDING TWO MKIII'S A DRIFTER AND THE OTHER A DAILY DRIVEN ROAD RACE CAR. I ALREADY HAVE MOTORS FOR BOTH FOR THE DRIFT CAR 1JZGTTE AND THE ROAD RACE CAR WELL 2JZGTTE. ON THE ROAD RACE CAR IMA TRY AND GET PASSED THE 1000HP POINT.. I WANT MORE LIKE 1500HP.. BUT RIGHT NOW IM MORE INTERESTED IN THE DRIFT CAR.... LATERS...

·
Practice towel saftey!
225 Posts
YOU CALLIN ME A RICER. LMAO..... WRONG...... BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.... IM CURRENTLY BUILDING TWO MKIII'S A DRIFTER AND THE OTHER A DAILY DRIVEN ROAD RACE CAR. I ALREADY HAVE MOTORS FOR BOTH FOR THE DRIFT CAR 1JZGTTE AND THE ROAD RACE CAR WELL 2JZGTTE. ON THE ROAD RACE CAR IMA TRY AND GET PASSED THE 1000HP POINT.. I WANT MORE LIKE 1500HP.. BUT RIGHT NOW IM MORE INTERESTED IN THE DRIFT CAR.... LATERS...
first of all, before EVERYONE starts to hate the shit out of you, stop typing like an idiot and stop using caps. if you were serious at all about anything you just mentioned, you would be aware of at least a few online stores. And if you plan on having a 1500hp daily driver, you're out of your mind.

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
Are you calling out Nate?

Over the internets?

I never knew there was such a thing as a 1jzgtte or a 2jzgtte. Word up yo GANGSTA J in the house, the new road warrior:crossjerk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you calling out Nate?

Over the internets?

I never knew there was such a thing as a 1jzgtte or a 2jzgtte. Word up yo GANGSTA J in the house, the new road warrior:crossjerk
Ok im not callin out anyone im just trying to build me some cars.... And i believe both the 1jzgtte and 2jzgtte are the Twin Turbo Setups.. im not trying to make enemies here. just friends that love Supras. thats all.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
first of all, before EVERYONE starts to hate the shit out of you, stop typing like an idiot and stop using caps. if you were serious at all about anything you just mentioned, you would be aware of at least a few online stores. And if you plan on having a 1500hp daily driver, you're out of your mind.
Yea im aware of a few online stores. but im more intereseted in real JDM stores for the drift car.. and yea im a bit of speed hunter. i love speed.. thats why im building the 1500hp supra... its been my dream since i was about 13.. well thanks for the advice.. later.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
1JZGTTE and 2JZGTTE... um those engines are non-existent. And you want a road race car with close to 1,500 hp? Do you realize the huge amount of turbo lag you will have and the serious strain of that much power on a road car:lol: Good luck gangsta.

-Alex

·
Practice towel saftey!
225 Posts
Yea im aware of a few online stores. but im more intereseted in real JDM stores for the drift car.. and yea im a bit of speed hunter. i love speed.. thats why im building the 1500hp supra... its been my dream since i was about 13.. well thanks for the advice.. later.
i dont think you would even be able to handle 400 whp on any car...let alone a 1500hp supra....its nice to have a dream but be realistic. anything over 600hp on the street is pretty much unusable....the amount and quality of fuel you would need to mob around in a 1500hp supra would be way over your head..at least you took your caps off.....

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Ok im not callin out anyone im just trying to build me some cars.... And i believe both the 1jzgtte and 2jzgtte are the Twin Turbo Setups.. im not trying to make enemies here. just friends that love Supras. thats all.
Technically it's 1jz-gte and 2jz-gte. If they were Nissans there would be two T's.

1500 is gonna cost a shit ton of money. And dude... it doesn't matter whether the parts are "JDM" or not, if they are performance parts that work well for the car, use them. You're going to spend a whole hell of a lot more getting parts straight from Japan that you would if you were to buy in the States

1 - 20 of 84 Posts