Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car came single and with a very small intake pipe and fiter... I was wondering were can I get one of those nice 4" intake pipe all polish so that my turbo can breath better..

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
You can buy normal 4" aluminum pipe from places online. I bought my 4" pipe with a 45 degree mandrel bend from ATPturbo.com and cut it to size. Thats if you wanna go the cost effective route.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MTR said:
You can buy normal 4" aluminum pipe from places online. I bought my 4" pipe with a 45 degree mandrel bend from ATPturbo.com and cut it to size. Thats if you wanna go the cost effective route.

Cost is always an issue... so if I can get it cheaper somewhere I will go there..

So I need to look for one with a 45 degree angle correct.?

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Well it really depends on what manifold you have and how you have your intercooler piping routed. Yes its much cheaper I think I spent $40 on my pipe unpolished that I had to cut myself and you pay $120 for polished ones precut.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh and I have the turbonetics mani. and PHR turbo

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Yea actually that 45 degree 4" one was perfect when I was running the turbonetics cast manifold, I would highly reccomend going that route since you are running that manifold.

Yep thats the right one. Just cut the ends to your liking and it polishes up really easily if you want to do that as well. Good luck

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DLC ... thanks that looks is great..

Is the length that he sells them at ok...?

·
Tartan Pimpernel
230 Posts
can anyone with one measure the length of each `leg` of the pipe please..

I`ve got a custom cold air box and I want to double check the fit

thanks

-c-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts