Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make one of these for my game room.

How much would it cost me? I am looking to use this in conjunction with my projector. I would like to make it portable so I can wheel it into a closet when watching movies from the projector.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That's an easy fabrication project. If you were local I wouldn't mind taking on the job but since you're not, good luck!

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looked easy to me too and I cannot weld. I want to know what price range I should be looking at without lowballing people. Does $60 or so sound reasonable to you?

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
It looked easy to me too and I cannot weld. I want to know what price range I should be looking at without lowballing people. Does $60 or so sound reasonable to you?
that's probably a 500.00 job + materials....unless you have everything cut, fitted and tacked, it's going to take a minute...if you have detailed plans with measurements this would help reduce some costs.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Give Marc Balzarette at Blue Sun Customs a call. He's a MASTER fabricator, welder, designer with over 25 yrs experience. He's helped me fabricate everything on my Supras, he's very fair, does excellent, top notch work and cares that your happy with the product. Tell him Peter H with the RSP Supra sent you. You'll be glad you did. GL. His #'s are

201-560-6215 (c)
201-389-3028

The name of his shop is "Blue Sun Customs.

"Leave im a msg he will call you back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts