Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best link that describes how to fix a BHG. I need pictures, muchos pictures. I really don't know much about cars, the only things i can do are change tires, oil, and disc brake pads.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
yum...id say do a search.. there are a few out there that have a pretty indepth guide on how to fix it. make sure u do alot of research..the more the better

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
eHoss said:
...I really don't know much about cars, the only things i can do are change tires, oil, and disc brake pads.
if that's the case, then you really shouldn't be attempting a BHG fix. either find someone knowledgeable who can help you or do it for you, or have a professional do it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Have you guys seen the new McDonalds ad for the nuggets....."Now made with white meat" WTF was in it before then!!!!!!!!!! Now there used to be dark meat and white meat pieces but wth was it if they're making it with white meat now!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Although I tend to agree with drjonez, if you must, goto

http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/index.html

You can also pickup a Haynes or Chilton manual from an autoparts store, or have a bookstore order it for you. Now, most of the time either of them is worthless, but there were *basically* 2 types of supras....NA and turbo. So they aren't that bad, plus they are a little more detailed about little stuff you should be doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts