Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of purchasing a 1jzgte front clip from Jrauto. I'm afraid to buy it and something be wrong with it. Is there anyway one of you fellow supra owners could stop in and make sure it runs and maybe even check the compression for me? I'd really appreciate it!

462 Posts
It's about an hour and 15 mins from my house. I'll see if any of my homies around that area will check it out because thats just to far from me. I wouldn't worry that much. I bought a clip from them and it was in great condition. no probs, good compression, no leaks, and 60k kilometers (in think thats 30 something k in miles). there great guys and alot of the people that I know that get motors, trannys, jdm parts and or clips the most of them go to j and r.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Give me an address so I can see how far away it is from my work and then I will let you know.

·
Supra Aficionado
220 Posts
I bought a clip 300ZXTT clip from them 2 months ago. Perfect compression on all cylinders BUT the only problem that I found was that the engine had been sitting for a LONG time thus creating a lot of corrosion and crap on my engine. Other than this no problems so far. Good luck man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts