Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need a supra so bad!!! Someone help me out!!?? I need a Low mile supra less then 75k MUST be a 6 Speed Any color(ex. blue or green), Clean title, No Body kits stock as can be but BPU ok. Mint condition!!!!! Some one hook me up!!!!! Carlo, Farhad, Ben has been helping but if anyone knows anyone send them my way.....

Marc

cell 602-410-5836

[email protected]

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would say check out Autotrader Marc Thats where I found mine and its funny cause everyone ask's me where I picked it up cause Noone saw it forsale so that tells ya I guess noone checks there;p

If i see any ill hit you up. Put a price range though ;p

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Ask Ryan.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
97supertt said:
Of course, I'm address to the person that put up the post.
Wha-?? :1poke:

I'm tellin you Marc, you should pick up that black/black 98 TT 6spd that has the rebuilt title! If you don't want it, maybe you should buy my car (since it's about to be fully built), and I'll go buy the 98. I don't care about the title, that thing is cleeeeeean!! :hitit:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Oh whoops, nevermind. I just read that the black 98 sold. Oh well, it was a thought. Good luck with your hunt, lol!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Seaching online & traveling will be your best bet. it took me 8 months to find the one I wanted...it was in oregon. GL

·
Fineline Performance
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Suprasanity said:
Wha-?? :1poke:

I'm tellin you Marc, you should pick up that black/black 98 TT 6spd that has the rebuilt title! If you don't want it, maybe you should buy my car (since it's about to be fully built), and I'll go buy the 98. I don't care about the title, that thing is cleeeeeean!! :hitit:

Yea???

Ben I want to see the car this weekend?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Sure. I'm gonna be there off and on throughout the week, I'll give you a holler when I have a better idea of when exactly we're working on it. . .

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
mkbvictory said:
Nice, but yea out of my price range! Want to trade for my G35 or my Escalade>? lol....
haha, i might take the slade.... wink wink

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dude greg you know you aint getting rid of the sup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts