Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a supra trailered from philly to outside of dc. looked into some auto transport companies but i am not that keen on their 5-10 day pickup windows. anyone got good connections? anyone got a truck and trailer that wouldn't mind spending a saturday moving it for me? willing to pay about $350.

thanks,
dan

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I rent a flat bed car transport from Uhaul for just over $50 a day. Some 2x10 boards help for the lowerd supras too. I have towed a few supras and other cars around with no problems at all.

·
Registered
256 Posts
WhiteBlazze said:
I rent a flat bed car transport from Uhaul for just over $50 a day. Some 2x10 boards help for the lowerd supras too. I have towed a few supras and other cars around with no problems at all.
I have done the same.

·
rockin' the JDM duct tape
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the tips guys. i think i am actually gonna go with AAA. i upgraded my membership (for $23, pro-rated to the end of my current membership) to the premium level and it gets you the hookup and first 100 miles free. $3 mile after that. total cost should be about $90.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
jiggersplat said:
thanks for the tips guys. i think i am actually gonna go with AAA. i upgraded my membership (for $23, pro-rated to the end of my current membership) to the premium level and it gets you the hookup and first 100 miles free. $3 mile after that. total cost should be about $90.

that is exactly what I was just going to suggest......good luck with the tow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts