Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
youll have to get an oil pan drain plug and have it modified. rifle-bore the center of teh bolt from the head to the shank. then thread it w/ 1/8" npt tap. i dont know any other way to do it... besides getting a 12 x 1.25 to -6AN adaptor for a Del Orto carb, converting from -6an to -4AN, then putting an 1/8" NPT to -4 adaptor on the sender and hooking it up w/ a short piece of -4 hose.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.