Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a young priest and and an old priest.

I need a car exorcism preformed, spectators welcomed.

Electrical gremlin... your days are up :die:

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,094 Posts
I'll come if you let me drive the 1jz mkiii! jk..I want to see it anyway, you still have it right?

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Im a young priest...... and I know a older priest that is kinda weird, screams alot when he's on the shitter(alla Scary Movie....)

But Im not really a priest, I don't like little boys

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xenon Supra said:
Whats wrong, James? ECU crap still?
I found the ECU problem, it was a problem w/ the +B wire to the ecu. It had been tapped at one point for an aftermarket device (why tap it there?! who knows) but the connection was broken inside the shrink enough to cause an intermittent drop in voltage to the ECU. That caused it to flake over and over again, but it would still show 12v at the ECU level most of the time.

The only problem now is that she won't start. ECU is getting power, it's generating spark...fuel pressure is good. I think it's not sending out the injector pulse signals, and I'm trying to track down why.

I've been tempted to put the old NA motor back in and just be done with this TT swap. I could have built a nice single NA-T in half the time and energy I've put into troubleshooting this bastard. Granted, this is the first engine swap where I've ever had a problem, but it's left a sour taste in my mouth. Electrical and me just don't get along.

James

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Sorry about that james, but from what i've read a tt swap is a lot more reliable than any na-t will ever be. dont worry, youll get it soon :bigok:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts