Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 Toyota supra non turbo with the 7.5 rear end 5 speed all i see is 411 gears for my car and i think stock is 427 i need something lower in the 370 rang is there any way you can help me out
email me if you can help me out
[email protected]

· SupraForums Manufacturer/Tuner
1,006 Posts
masterc said:
i have a 94 Toyota supra non turbo with the 7.5 rear end 5 speed all i see is 411 gears for my car and i think stock is 427 i need something lower in the 370 rang is there any way you can help me out
email me if you can help me out
[email protected]
Stock TT auto supra rear is 3.79 ratio, and will fit the NA Supra as well. Thats the only other option in that range.

Thanks,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
info

now is that a direct swap for just hte gears or are you talking about swaping the whole rear end

1,006 Posts
masterc said:
now is that a direct swap for just hte gears or are you talking about swaping the whole rear end
Its a whole lot easier to swap the entire rear end...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do i need if i swap the rear end. just he rear off the tt or is ther more to it then that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you need the rear diff and axles and possibly the rear half of the driveshaft.

· Registered
615 Posts
8secsupra said:
Its a whole lot easier to swap the entire rear end...
I have an sc300 auto. i'd like to put on an Auto TT LSD rear. I can get an auto tt diff and trd lsd, but will those fit into my auto pumpkin? will i need a new DS/axles that way?

Or do you recommend just finding an TTLSD pumpkin, and changing axles/DS..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you have everything i would need if i was interested in doing it and if so how much

1,006 Posts
masterc said:
do you have everything i would need if i was interested in doing it and if so how much
Yes, I have most of the parts used, email me directly and we can discuss.

Thanks,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts