Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a intake hose for a 1989 toyota camry with a 3sfe in it. I have searched all the local junkyards and no luck. I have searched all over the net and have found nothing. PLEASE HELP this will allow me to get double the gas mileage and allow me to get work done on the Supra.

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
How is this intake hose going to get you double the mpg?

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
Supra Si said:
I need to find a intake hose for a 1989 toyota camry with a 3sfe in it. I have searched all the local junkyards and no luck. I have searched all over the net and have found nothing. PLEASE HELP this will allow me to get double the gas mileage and allow me to get work done on the Supra.
:lol:
Would you like a carburetor that runs on water with that? I heard the government hides them all on an island protected by silent helicopters and dolphins with friggin laser beams on their heads.
Ask Curt Aigner at Elmhurst, he can get you the right part. There is nothing special about the intake hose to a 3sfe. Your flux capacitor won't overclock itself. And I am pretty sure the fusion tanks only run on plutonium, the plutonium shortage in Iran means you're SOL for that right now until we pull our troops out of derkamounitstan.
I guess what you could have been looking for was an aftermarket intake filter which could probably increase your mpg by 3-5+ miles. A new MAF, some engine restore and spark plugs should get your Camry back on the racetrack running 10's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts