Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help? Why is it so hard to sell a N/A supra?

I have a 95 SE its in awesome condition very clean and only 133,00 miles on it. I just moved up here from GA and everyone down there wanted the car, i just wasn't ready to sell it yet. I had offers as high as $15,00 for it. I only want $10,999 is this to much or nobody want a N/A. And i won't come any lower than that price. Can anyone help me out with this.

Thanks Tim

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably has something to do with winter coming up? Everyone wants a SUV in the wintertime where you're at?

Early spring would be the time to sell it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 1st Supra was a na and it sucked ass. I spent all my money into making it look good and it was one of the sickess car in town but it was too damn slow.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
jscperformance1 said:
I need help? Why is it so hard to sell a N/A supra?

I have a 95 SE its in awesome condition very clean and only 133,00 miles on it. I just moved up here from GA and everyone down there wanted the car, i just wasn't ready to sell it yet. I had offers as high as $15,00 for it. I only want $10,999 is this to much or nobody want a N/A. And i won't come any lower than that price. Can anyone help me out with this.

Thanks Tim
If you had offers of 15k and only want 10k.....why didn't you accept them?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didnt plan on selling the car at the time

·
Registered
892 Posts
How long have you been trying to sell it? I agree with the above post about winter being a problem. Especially with you living in Ohio. I don't think NA has too much to do with it since there are quite a few people who still want a NA just to get the look of the Supra without the insurance rates and they don't care for the speed. Have you tried selling it on AutoTrader, Ebay, etc? Good luck selling it in the future.

Brandon

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am located in southern OH., and I am looking for a daily driver. I would be interested in more details about your car! I emailed ya an hour ago, just contact me ASAP! Thanks bro;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
All you have to do is put it on E-bay, Supras go for ridiculous prices (even at Supra standards) on E-bay........

It's a collectors car and people buy collector cars on E-bay, can't get a better venue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts