Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
You serious?
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, I hope that you could all welcome a new member to the supra family. I bought my car (1994 Supra TT) from someone in West Virginia with a little more than BPU. I need some help however, hopefully from one of you guru's out there that could tell me what's wrong off the top of your head. A received a wonderful chritmas gift of the indiglo face gauges. Upon completing installation my car will not start anymore. I followed all the steps on the mkiv web site for the installation and can't find out what's wrong. I know that it's not the starter because my car does crank when the key is turned, it sounds like a start when there is no gas in the car but I know that's not the problem because there is plenty of gas in there. Someone said that it might be the spark plugs or a fried fuse in th ECU or maybe the ECU all togeher. Someone please help me, I'm missing driving probably m most favorite car I have ever owned. I purchased this car with 39K original miles and am loving very second of the intense speed that could be achieved. Any information would help fellas. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.