Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ones that came with the car are rusting and so big everytime they come off they scrape up inside the lug nut holes. Looking for some with a smaller head in chrome or SS.

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
I need to know what kind of lug you need, like acorn or 45 degree taper, etc. We can provide if we know what style/model.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't care about the style as long as they are smaller in diameter than the stock looking ones I have. These look pretty much like stock lugs and the wheels they are going on is a SSR Integral with no cap, just open ended.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
I care about style because if I send you the wrong style they may not properly support the wheel. You don't just put any lug nut on any wheel. How the wheel is designed determines on the type of lug nut needed to support it!

Regards,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,091 Posts
Volk has found the line of their lugs that would be the best fitment. They are skinny, Conical style, and should fit your wheels fine.

They are available in black, chrome, blue, or red...all are closed end style. Cost for a full set is $60, and they will be available about May 18th. All colors are currently on backorder. If you would like to backorder a set for May 18th, please let me know!

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts