Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought an 95 NA not too long ago....and my differential went....

toyota does not sells the differential pinion gears which i need......but they do sell the side gears which i bought and the parts were on order but later on called and told me they do not make the parts anymore...

is there anyone that knows where i can get the pinion gears...

they absolutly do not make the parts......what about the sc430 would they have the same parts that are interchangable between the supra and the lexus?? any help would be appriciated...i am not looking at spending a thousand bucks for the new differential...if anyone is selling one PM me but if i can get away w/ buying the pinion gears i'd preffer that....

thanks for all the help in advance

·
Registered
946 Posts
I got some brand new pinion gears that I bought @ 1 year ago still in the toyota plastic bag, my differential when out to, so I bought the gears, but never installed them and now I have a trd unit.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will they fit the NA 5 speed supra????

and let me ask you....how the F$&# did you get them....they have called and looked all over states and canada....and japan and they told me they don't sell them....i only got the side gears....

but let me know.....please...

if i have no choice i guess i'll have to get them through you...

·
Registered
946 Posts
I gues they need a bit more contact in Japan, I got them from Japan.Will take some pics and will post them for you.
And yes they will fit becuase, this Pinion and side gears are for the supra.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a bunch.....can you send the pic asap...if thats what i'm looking for i'll send you the MO tomorrow....

ohh and would you be able to give me the # for japan...if thats where you got them...just incase something else goes wrong i'd rather deal w/ them then here.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts