Supra Forums banner

I need some help, ive been picked to be sponsored

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  AWIDESUPIE 
ummm...lol... sponsor you for what? Like as a drag strip car?

I'd imagine it would work something like this. they give you money to make your car fast, and in return you slap their LOGO on your ride and better start winning races.

Before you do anything you gotta find stuff out. Like whats all included in this deal.. They SHOULD probably have some contract or something.. i would read that very carefully before signing anything. You could very well just call them and ask too, i'm sure they'd be more than willing to tell you.

ya, my guess is you'll be required to attend certain events, turn your car into a billboard, and in return they'll give you money to mod your car... note: i'm assuming

Let us know how it goes man!! I"m kinda interested to hear what they say

Jewishjalopi said:
A lot of the time these companies just give you minimal discounts on parts, but you have to put their name all over your car. They probably won’t take your car or anything like that, and if they do, stay away, they'll keep it for a long time, maybe racing it everywhere they choose. So, when you get your car back, it could be all beaten up from racing.
that would suck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.