Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this here as a reach out for help beyond the MK3 section. I have a 1jzgte in my MKIII and seem to have a issue with the tuning. These are my only mods-3"full exhaust, manual boost controller (14psi), changed from 380high impedence to 2jz 550's low impedence with resistor pack(7m), HKS filter, and a SAFCII. The problem is this, the a/f past 4k rpm looks like a wave. I've tuned it on the dyno with the SAFCII and it will not level out. I know the tuning process very with the SAFC so I don't think its coming from it. I had a auto ECU and changed to a manual one thinking that the ECU was backing timing out because it was trying to change gears. My car is a 5-speed! When I changed the ECU's at the dyno the a/f was the EXACT SAME-the curve was right on top of each other. This is another strange thing I think, the 550's are ticking very loud at idle(650) and I know they are quiet on the MKIV. I unplugged the resistor and the car want start so I know it's doing something. Sorry for being so long but this crap is racking my brain: Thanks for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts