Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supra Addict Since 1984
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "new" '97 RSP has stereo issues...

Blown rear drivers, maybe blown sub, can't tell for sure. Head unit is from a '94, and the disc skips.

Basically, I need to replace everything, but don't want to go overboard. What speakers would you go with, and which head unit? What about amp(s)?

I know this is a pretty wide-open question. I just wondered what ideas you have? Also, the best source to buy from would be nice.
Thanks!
John

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
big question is what is your budget?????
then we can give you more help!

D

·
0 Posts
I would go with MA audio, they have some of the cleanest sounding systems I have heard.
For a head-unit go with a good Alpine with AI-net compatibility, that way you could link the entire system together. I have a special on a Alpine CDA-7861 for only $249.
We have our current stock on our site right now, but we can get a hold of just about any thing you could ask for. :)
Check out our site and write me a e-mail if you want something specific.
www.discountmobilelectronics.com

·
Registered
658 Posts
Originally posted by DiscountMobilElectronics:
<STRONG>I would go with MA audio, they have some of the cleanest sounding systems I have heard.
For a head-unit go with a good Alpine with AI-net compatibility, that way you could link the entire system together. I have a special on a Alpine CDA-7861 for only $249.
We have our current stock on our site right now, but we can get a hold of just about any thing you could ask for. :)
Check out our site and write me a e-mail if you want something specific.
www.discountmobilelectronics.com</STRONG>
dave-
i emailed you about some diamond audio mac daddy 12's and a xtant 1001dx but no response
can you get these??
lemme know please thanks
dave

D

·
0 Posts
Hey John sorry I haven't got to call you back, I have been out of town. I can help you on anything that you are still looking for though. W/B with what you are looking for and I will tell you what kind of deal we can work out. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts