Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember when I was 7 yrs old in Iran, this dude was like the Chuck Norris of his time overseas. In Iran, people watched all of his movies (great for their time), and he had as much fame--if not more--than the leader in Turkey. This guy was always the "ass-kicker" and he never disappointed in any movie; in fact, I remember a theater was burned down in Turkey from a movie that he was killed in or something like that. :)

Enjoy and make sure you watch all the way through,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfuQU7b2bf8

I will find more of his movies, as they had him playing the leading role in some of the greatest movies.

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, from the first video link, can you please provide a logical explanation on how that occurs towards the end? Thanks, as I've been losing sleep rationalizing how he did that. :)

:rofl: at training! I remember seeing segments of the movie omfg it's the funniest ever!
I've recently started training with big boulders around my ankles at the gym.

·
ESE CULO
2,962 Posts
Also, from the first video link, can you please provide a logical explanation on how that occurs towards the end? Thanks, as I've been losing sleep rationalizing how he did that. :)

I've recently started training with big boulders around my ankles at the gym.
That has to be real what he did, there's no green screen and etc for them to use. Holy shit that's real! I think that's one of the WMD's of invincibility people are afraid of, did you see that guy get up over and over? It was like a birthday Pinata that never breaks open! :run:

·
1,793 Posts
In the first video:

The sound effect at the 5:17 mark was jacked straight from Flash Gordon (Dino DeLaurentiis version) when the robot guide zaps the gun from Dr. Zarkhov's pocket. That's how good I am.

·
W.W.Kano.D.
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the first video:

The sound effect at the 5:17 mark was jacked straight from Flash Gordon (Dino DeLaurentiis version) when the robot guide zaps the gun from Dr. Zarkhov's pocket. That's how good I am.
LOL! I love the fact that you hear noises, yet nothing has happening, and his front flips are just pure PWNAGE.

Random exploding rocks!?!?! Jesus fuck shit, that's so bad ass!
There is no such thing as randomness, bud. This is all Cuneyt ass-kickin'.

·
Twin-Turbos 2X the Proble
806 Posts
Fantastic!! the Training one is really good.

Fight against flaming bundle of weeds, Oh yes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts