Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the ad guys. Really trying to put more energy into my youtube channel this year. I decided to change some things from my last year SEMA coverage. I felt like compartmentalizing everything, then uploading full walk throughs would be better. So, since this is the year of the Supra, I've decided to attempt to find every one I could (my feet hurt!) Enjoy guys...lots of small details and mods coming from various companies. Take a look! Warning, there is a 2JZ swapped car and a manual gearbox converted car inside! Please throw me a thumbs up/comment or share the vid on Supra facebook groups if you'd like. I hope it helps the car community, that's what I do!

·
Administrator
8,312 Posts
Its like ok...theres the mkv...mmk. Then theres like the movement to make the car look like a dragonball Z character fucked a pikes peak hill climb car...mmk. I'm just sitting here with my mkiv and my car smelling like crayons watching these no effort youtubers feel special... well.... mm k.

·
iSPOOL
955 Posts

·
iSPOOL
955 Posts
All these Zupras yet no one tried to change the front bumper design?

They would have impressed me if they cut into one to make a targa top. The displays have a running theme of who can make the most ridiculous wing with their wide body wrapped car.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You guys are being pretty hard on this dude but really he did a decent job. He showed us every boring car at the show, it's not his fault no one has done anything interesting with the car, and he didn't act like an overexcited chipmunk like 90% of youtubers. He did call a B58 a 2JZ, that one is pretty bad but overall, 6 out of 10. I would have liked to seen more of the modded B58 car that he called a 2JZ. It had a lot of work done but does it make any real horsepower?

·
Actual member since 2001.
2,562 Posts
Anyone see that nasty looking purple Zupra with white wheels...Jesus! That thing was NASTY... He's a YT dummy who is always super excited and acts like he is on speed. What was he thinking? I liked how that white one looked. It had a small cf tail and black wheels. White on black.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Anyone see that nasty looking purple Zupra with white wheels...Jesus! That thing was NASTY... He's a YT dummy who is always super excited and acts like he is on speed. What was he thinking? I liked how that white one looked. It had a small cf tail and black wheels. White on black.
Im not sure if he's the most annoying person on youtube, be he's definitely placing high and bringing home a trophy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You guys are being pretty hard on this dude but really he did a decent job. He showed us every boring car at the show, it's not his fault no one has done anything interesting with the car, and he didn't act like an overexcited chipmunk like 90% of youtubers. He did call a B58 a 2JZ, that one is pretty bad but overall, 6 out of 10. I would have liked to seen more of the modded B58 car that he called a 2JZ. It had a lot of work done but does it make any real horsepower?
He posted looking for views, while I wish him best on his endeavors. Posting on arguably the most informed, and most displeased group with the MKV. Didn’t know who he was outreaching to. I won’t rip his efforts but yeah wrong group to outreach but I’m sure he got clicks good or bad.

·
Boost Junkie
12,377 Posts
Everyone has a set of fender flares and air bags and look like an utter joke.

Steve

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,891 Posts
How embarrassing. Actually. That’s not a thing people seem to feel these days. Hope you get many like share pokes OP. Whatever the fuck that matters.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts