Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Movie: DUDE WHERE IS THE PARTY? There is a clean silver SUPRA that you will see it the whole time. Also Steven Seagal has the orange Supra in one of his movies but I don't remember the name of the movie! Anyo9ne in here seen these movies?

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
In that first movie you mentioned, the guy said the Supra does 0-60 in 9 seconds, and he says it like that makes it fast. WTF?

·
Registered
34 Posts
sorry to be off topic but i was watching jackass the movie and there is a 87-88 supra black or dark blue ....and i never noticed it....

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Troux said:
In that first movie you mentioned, the guy said the Supra does 0-60 in 9 seconds, and he says it like that makes it fast. WTF?
:lol: haha

he confused 0-60 with 1/4 mile? :doh:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Troux said:
yes. I thing the actor was a little crazy to say that!

·
4,655 Posts
Yea Kal Penn, was dumb for saying that but did you notice the turbo timer and JL Subs on a Stock CD Player, and was it Quiksilver?

Steven Segal Movie?

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Yea, noticed the ugly supra in grandmas boy last night. Figured there was allready a thread about it though?

·
Registered
227 Posts
that movie sucked, and i think the silver one was a NA,

funny about the 0 to 60 in 9 seconds lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
it was actually a local car in houston, good buddy of ours. its not na, its a quicksilver single turbo.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zumtizzle said:
Yea Kal Penn, was dumb for saying that but did you notice the turbo timer and JL Subs on a Stock CD Player, and was it Quiksilver?

Steven Segal Movie?
I forgot the name of the movie but I think its the same one from Fast&Furios 2

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
supra8795 said:
More info on the steven seagal movie.
i'll get you the name of the movie! I believe its the same one from 2fast2furios

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
....are you blind, the gay graphics, the targa top off......... HINT: raced something that started with a F close to the end

1 - 20 of 61 Posts