Supra Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts
The other day at the sound shop i go to the manager brought his kid with him to work for some reason, about 10 or 11, and he knocked a 12w7 off the counter onto the floor. Made me almost want to cry, they had it out just to show it and the kid tried to pick it up then all of a sudden theres a crash and everyone turns and we see the thing broken on the floor. What a waste...
So, one question......... when is the kid's funeral??

Know what?? There is no credit on returned woofers to JL with the W7. If it ever blows or is damaged, it has to be sent back for repair.

That sub will have to be re-built. Very sad.

Thomas Kenyon

so has anyone fit a 12 w7 in the trunk of the supra with the right amount of air space yet? also if you did pull it off can you still put the targa top back there? i have a 12w7 waiting for me but im not sure it will fit. or do you guys plan on putting it in the back seat. i would love to get my 12w7 back there so post some pics if you done this. thanks.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.